Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Player, The Plan

I've decided to become a player. Here's a list of things I am going to do to be more player-ish:

- Start listening to more smooth jazz hits like James

- Buy some kicky shoes with really high heels (I'll just spend more time in the evening doing PT for my knee)

- Or, wait a minute, isn't night when I'm supposed to be out being a player, flirting?

- Also, I will start flirting

- Flirting with people instead of staring at my blackberry and pretending to read emails even if I don't have any emails just so I don't have to make eye contact

- Stop being afraid of midgets

- Oops, that's not really anything to do with being a player, it's just that I accidentally just saw a midget and now I'm going to have nightmares

- Not that I have anything against really little people, I just think your head and your hands should fit somewhat on your body and not be a lot bigger than your body

- Eck, how am I supposed to concentrate on being a player now?

- Fucking midgets

- I'm trying to visualize my favorite shoe. Christian Louboutin sandals made with real diamonds.

- How weird. Nordstrom does not sell Christian Louboutin shoes. But Neiman Marcus does.

- Nordstrom is supposed to have 5,000 plus shoes. What a bunch of bullshit.

- I bet there's a way to write a script to count how many shoes are on Nordstrom's web site

- I wonder if someone is selling those Louboutin sandals on eBay

- Also, I wonder if that guy sent my spinjas

- Someone was actually selling spinjas on eBay for $140

- I will probably have to hide them; I'm not sure players own spinjas

- Although it could be a good way to flirt with people

- Or would that be like asking someone to help you solve your rubik's cube

- Ahhh! There's another midget commercial. This is why I DON'T like TV. I am trying to watch a show on nebulae and they keep showing midgets, in fact a whole midget family, I think it's a show or something, but I can't watch it because there are also midget kids or they might just be normal size. I'm not looking.

- Orion Nebula is one of the most famous and you can see it with the naked eye

- The Orion Nebula has at least 700 stars in various stages of being "born"; it's called a "stellar nursery"

- The Mayans put symbols on their hearths that represented the Orion Nebula

- I wonder if a player would know that?

Maybe I will work on my player plan later...

No comments:

Post a Comment