Tuesday, May 12, 2015

post it note social media is taking off!

I have received these post it note social media posts in the past few days.

a colleague finally realizes the easiest way to socialize with me is to put the social interaction on a post it note - note that the office is divided between people who identify with puffins and people who identify with penguins - my penguin should have longer legs to be accurate

penguins generally wear glasses and have no social skills - also, we seem to be worse at drawing than the puffins
Also, some people have been taking a test to see if they are aspies. I thought I had sent them the link to the test I took but the internet of things at work wasn't letting me open the link. It turns out it was a different test than the one I took.

I still failed (or passed? let's have some positivity here).

 Ahem.

I passed the aspie test.


No comments:

Post a Comment