Tuesday, August 26, 2014

new furniture

And here's what my new furniture looks like. Special thanks to FH for driving us down to Salida and hauling the furniture home in his truck...

new table! it's made of buckeye burl - had no idea it was exotic wood...I love this table because it has cool holes in it like the countertop I wanted to get for my bathroom, but didn't

new cabinet in the kitchen!

Ken made this bowl for me - my dad always teases me that he spends so much money there but I'm the one who gets free stuff

new cabinet - it's custom made out of barn wood and then done with a crackle finish - Ken and his wife said they were glad it was going to a good home - so far I've put my cook books and apron in it - nicer to hide them away rather than looking at them and feeling guilty for not cooking...
And here's the table my dad and I bought three years ago from Ken:

now all I have to do is learn to cook and throw a party...

No comments:

Post a Comment