Monday, August 5, 2013

most ridiculous dog in the world

One of the dogs I'm watching is a chihuahua / italian greyhound mix. He's 2 years old and the most ridiculous dog I've ever known. He spent 5 minutes chasing an ant around on the patio trying to eat it (he was never quite able to catch it).

Some pictures...

"Maybe you should let me drive." He doesn't understand that you have to drive aggressively in city traffic.

I yelled at him for jumping up on the bed and he decided to hide his head under the bed for 10 minutes.

I guess he's working on his tan.

He has a toy bone that he randomly drops all over the house so I took it from him. He wasn't happy and when I gave it back he sat on his dog bed glaring at me and clutching the bone in his teeth. Yeah, I was intimidated.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing..
    It is cute..
    when I was a child,I think it eat to less,then it is to thin..
    :)

    Oolong

    ReplyDelete