Monday, September 26, 2011

hampster box

This morning my sales guy was bragging about how he was upgraded to a Camaro. I was feeling bitter because of my shitty car. I said "I can always tell which car is mine because it's surrounded by nice cars and SUVs. I don't even check the board for my name anymore."

The sales guy said "Yeah, it's so funny. When I got into Oakland yesterday I noticed as I was picking up my car that they had one of those hampster boxes parked in the president's circle." I was like "hampster box?" and he said "you know, those boxy cars (he made a box with his hands), total piece of shit car, and in the commercial they have hampsters driving the car".

I said "when did you get in?" and he responded that he had arrived a half hour before I did.

I was like "dude, that was my car!" Then we all had to go out to the parking lot so everyone could make fun of my car.

It's nice that my misery is the source of amusement for the rest of my project team.

No comments:

Post a Comment