Tuesday, August 16, 2011

what am I teaching - kindergarten???

This is a disturbing story. Maybe you shouldn't read it. Don't read it while you're eating.


Today I was teaching a huge class (15 students). They all had to go through building security which takes forever.

One student, who's had 2 classes with me, was at the end of the line and he had to poop. He's in his late 40s. Security wouldn't give him the combo for the bathroom til they checked him in. So, he pooped a little in his pants.

Luckily he had work out clothes in his car so he changed. No one needed to know. But he felt compelled to tell me in the hopes I might get the woman in security that wouldn't give him the code fired.

Ech. I don't get paid enough...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you misinterpreted the situation, isn't it possible that the gentleman thought he would get through security faster with a bomb in his pants?

    ReplyDelete