Monday, June 13, 2011

see, I haven't changed much

I found these old pictures when I was at my parents' this past weekend...

Here I am at my first writing desk. The papers on the corner are a story I had just finished about a girl who ran away from home. I put my stuffed bear at the desk next to me. I'm playing with play doh making a frog. Note my science experiment in the window sill. And my horrible outfit...

This was my favorite birthday present. A pink rain coat with a matching hat and umbrella. I ruined the umbrella the first day I had it by trying to do a Mary Poppins imitation jumping out of the tree. I wore the hat and rain coat almost every day even if it wasn't raining. That's my sister standing next to me.

I love spaghetti. And no, I don't use my utensils properly.

Me with my two grandfathers and my brother Bob. I wore my ballet costume every day until it didn't fit anymore. Do I get style points for wearing socks with it...um, no.

My cooking skills haven't improved much since my first mud pie at age 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment