Thursday, December 30, 2010

versa climber!!!!!

I just ordered my very own versa climber!!!!! I've been saving up for it for the past two years!!!! Psyched!!!! They start building it today and I should have it mid-January. I even got the sales guy to make the shipping free.

I think I'm going to put it in my kitchen next to my cacti so they can watch me work out. And I've downloaded a bunch of workouts from the web site.

The versa climber has always been my favorite cardio machine in the gym (though I usually end up using the dreadmill because most gyms, for some stupid reason, don't have versa climbers). I am hating on push ups and pull ups so this will give me a nice exercise to keep my arms in shape. And it's a nice thing to do with running to keep my knee from blowing up (in theory anyway).

Because, this is the year for big trips. I'm going to do the grand with Joe in the summer, Little Bear (also maybe with Joe unless he hates me after the grand), and I plan on doing the rim-rim-rim in the grand canyon (likely that will be a solo endeavor as no one I've talked to seems interested in doing it with me). I'm going to train for a 5k, and then a 10k, and see how my knee does. I might try an easy marathon if the stupid thing holds up this year.

After wasting a year of my life with those fucks in the ME I am ready to have some serious fun this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment