Tuesday, March 2, 2010

anonymous

I don't mean to be critical, but frankly I'm a little disappointed at the lack of creativity of some people who post comments to my blog.

Anonymous is so boring. Really. If you could be anyone you wanted, and have any name you wanted, would you seriously pick "anonymous"? Even something lame like "nemo" is better than that.

There are some web sites you can check out if you have a hard time thinking up a fake name. For example, there's a web site where you can find your pirate name (mine is Iron Grace Kid).

Or, send me three facts about yourself and I'll make up a name for you.

Or just keep posting things as "anonymous". Be boring. It's okay. Not everyone can be as exciting as me.

2 comments:

  1. Second try, wtf:

    1. I adore really smart, independent women who are pains in the ass. You appear to be exceptional in all categories.

    2. They say, if you spend 10,000 hours on something you are an expert. I am therefore an expert at several things, one of them computer related.

    3. I have run more than 50 miles per week for over 20 years. I call it meditation, a way of life, a part of who I am.

    Or we could just use my prison name "sweet cheeks"

    Anon#1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, sweet cheeks. Maybe you need a therapist more than a fake name. But, it's better than anonymous.

    Why do I have the feeling I know you from real life? Have you stalked me at some point?

    ReplyDelete