Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mayor's Christmas Ball

My friend David Cseke, whom I've talked to for maybe a total of two hours, sent me an email today saying that he, David Cseke, is upset because I only mentioned him in one paragraph in my blog, where as I mentioned Betty more times, and wrote an entire blog about a TV.

David Cseke thinks he deserves more recognition in my blog, maybe because he made fun of me more than Betty did, or maybe because he sent me a warning email (too late, I might add) that I would likely get eaten by an elk on my evening walk.

David Cseke is also upset that I don't capitalize the "T" in the Banff Centre. This might have been what led to the comment that I shouldn't make fun of loonies because "you're a girl named Franki". And while we're making the list, he said I use too much profanity on my blog and therefore David Cseke won't be showing it to his boss. Or inviting me to the Mayor's Christmas Ball. Which is such a shame because it means I'll have to find something else to do over the holidays.

I may spend the holidays cleaning since I will finally be rid of my house pest. For those interested, David Cseke is a self proclaimed clean freak who recently moved to a house that has deer in the back yard. The ones that move, not the plastic kind. Or, he says they're real. Could be the bleach fumes...

No comments:

Post a Comment