Sunday, November 1, 2015

more PINSM proliferation

My work boss A was driving to colorado springs to visit his daughter on thursday night. Usually he brings her a funny card but work has been hopping busy lately and he hadn't had time to get her one.

I suggested he make a PINSM for her because when she visited him here at work this summer she liked the PINSMs. He suggested that I make it instead because he said he's worse at drawing than I am (how is that even possible?).

She speaks spanish so I made this for her:

it took me a while playing with the spanish translator to find a spanish phrase that I could make a joke about - the bird is a spanish bird called a hoopoe - I picked it because of the way it looks and also because its call is "poopoopoo"
I wasn't sure what her reaction would be. It turns out not only did she love it, but she also brought it into school to show her fellow students and now her elementary school is doing post it note social media.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment