Tuesday, April 21, 2015

shenanigans at the office

I really like my new office environment, if for no other reason than everyone who works there is hilarious. The people are always making fun of each other.

Yesterday a new guy showed up and all the other guys farted on his chair before he could sit down in it. Then they spent the rest of the day asking the new guy if he was aware of any "unidentified farting objects" in the office.

Today a guy came in late because he said he had an emergency doctor's appointment. Everyone knew he was hung over so as he walked through the cube farm and stopped to talk to people the first thing they would ask him, loudly, is "SO WAS IT A YEAST INFECTION?"

Though, I am going to get some noise cancellation headphones. Sometimes the rowdiness is too much for me. I'm used to working in my little office with only noise from the treadmill. And I miss being able to walk while I work. But I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment