Sunday, March 29, 2015

amazon is the best

I arrived home at 2 am Friday morning, because of flight delays, from my trip to California. While in Cali I was working so much that I ended up getting sicker rather than better. All I wanted to do was go to bed and sleep for 10 hours but instead I had to get up at 8 am for an offshore meeting. Then my admin suggested I try to end the day early but I had meetings until 5 pm. By the time Friday was over I was exhausted.

And then there was the shit thing that happened...

I pre-ordered the DVD for Dance Moms season 3 (shut up, I like Abby, she's a great manager when she isn't being dramatic) 6 months ago. I got an email last week that it was finally going to ship. I was super excited because it was supposed to arrive Thursday and all I could think about on the plane was getting my dance moms DVD. But when I got home there was no package. I waited for the mail on Friday figuring it would arrive then. Nope.

So I checked on Amazon and they said my DVD was delivered. I tried to trace the package through USPS (nightmare) but they said it would take them 3 - 4 days to figure out where it was. So I sent an email to Amazon explaining the situation, and you know what they did? They sent out a new DVD which will arrive Tuesday with no charge to me. And I had a lovely email exchange with some guy named Sharad who also loves dance moms (or claimed to anyway).

Thanks Amazon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment