Friday, January 30, 2015

san jose

Made it to Costa Rica! Shockingly there were no kids on either flight!

A kind of funny thing happened...my neighbor took me to the airport and said he would pick me up when I fly home next Saturday. I told him I would take a taxi home because my flight doesn't get in until 11 PM. He said "that's fine, I don't have any plans" and I said "well I at least owe you a good bottle of wine" and, for whatever reason, I would mention he's never done anything like this before, as I was standing on the curb about to walk into the airport he said "you can just give me a blow job" and smacked me on the ass.

We have a joke about blow jobs because his friends call him DJ and one night I accidentally called him BJ and his male friends proceeded to tease him about giving guys blow jobs.

The best part of the story is his voice is pretty loud and the outside baggage guys heard what he said. Their expressions were priceless. I could not stop laughing when I was checking in on my flight.

Okay, rereading, the story loses something on the page. Imagine it as pranky and bratty, not sexist. It just occurred to me it was his tone of voice. Like a gay guy telling a woman she can give him a blow job.

Oh. Never mind.

The only kind of glitchy thing that's happened so far is I can't log into my yahoo account because it wants to confirm it's me by sending a text to my phone. Hopefully I can get my work phone on the internet tomorrow and clear that problem up.

Sitting here waiting for a sandwich. I haven't really eaten all day. So weird being back in Costa Rica after all these years (was last here in 1995 - A LOT has changed). The guy checking me in tonight said "I was 10 when you were last here". That made me feel old for some reason but then everyone in the lobby was talking about my pink highlights so that made me feel better. The hotel I'm in is beautiful but it still has that smoky smell of burned trash or what ever it is (not in a bad way, it just has a smoky smell). Brings back a lot of memories.

Tomorrow I head to Dominical. Surf's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment