Tuesday, March 18, 2014

it's not halloween so why is my zombie knee dressed like Mr. Potato Head???

Guess the hut trip took its toll on my knee (maybe didn't help that when I got home Monday morning I walked an additional 8 miles on my treadmill - honestly, I thought it would make my hip flexors feel better). It looks like Mr. Potato Head.

are you fucking kidding me? like my right knee is competing with my left knee trying to be twice as big - what an asshole
Luckily I have my TENS and running my program for an hour greatly decreased the swelling. I love this thing and probably would not be able to walk if I didn't use it every day. Fuck medical marijuana or pain killers. TENS works and involves no drugs.

he's just jealous that chihuahuas can't use TENS
But, of more interest, here are some pics my dad sent me of Balboa Island. He's in Cali for a meeting (and of course they had an earth quake).




No comments:

Post a Comment