Sunday, November 10, 2013

singing dogs

On Saturday night I had a dream that FH and I were auditioning dogs to sing for us at a party. There were a variety of dogs, and some of them were wearing things. One had a bow tie and one had a crazy hat and one was wearing oven mitts and a beret. Each dog had four square panels behind it. As they would sing, and they were all horrible singers, the panels would turn different colors. The dogs' voices sounded like a person who can't sing, and their choice of songs was questionable (one sang Memories - that's cats dude!).

At the end of each dog's performance it would sing "I'm very very happy! I'm where I'm supposed to be!" Then, if we didn't pick the dog, the panels behind it would start to spin and the dog was sucked into another universe (don't ask me how I know that). FH and I felt terrible because we weren't sure what universe the dog would end up in, and whether it would be alive when it got there. So we started talking about how we could save all the dogs by saying we wanted them to sing for us. Meanwhile, as we talked, the dogs were getting sucked into another universe.

One of the dogs started singing Jessie's Girl and I was like "we really need to do SOMETHING before all the dogs in the world get sucked away".

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment