Wednesday, October 16, 2013

my blackberry is as fucked as my dreams

Last night I had a dream that FH and I were walking through some scary woods looking for a serial murderer. We saw a couple we know, J and C, laying under a tree on a moving blanket. C, the male member of the couple, was, inexplicably, wearing large horn rimmed glasses.

We asked what they were doing and they said they were camping in the woods and planned to sleep there. I was like "dudes, there's a serial murderer somewhere in the woods!" But C was like "look at all the pretty flowers!" and ignored me (not that a guy ignoring a woman when she's talking is something novel).

While everyone was looking at the flowers I noticed a fat bald guy in a white wife beater and beige polyester pants wandering towards us. I realized he was the serial murderer. I was like "look, it's the murderer and he's come to kill J and C!"

Then I woke up.

It was 430 in the morning. FH was awake, doing work (he wakes up throughout the night to "check on things" at his software company). I told him about my dream and he was like "hm, that's interesting". I fell back to sleep and the dream started again, except that J and C were gone. The murderer was still there. He walked by us and as he did FH said "you're a fucking fat ass". The murderer started chasing us through the woods. As we ran I was like "I can't believe we're going to get murdered in the woods because you called him a fucking fat ass!" Then I woke up.

I tried to tell FH about my second dream but he was still working. I fell back to sleep again and this time dreamed that FH's dogs had come down with a virus that turned them into zombies. The only way to cure them was to feed them little vitamin c pills. The dogs didn't want to take the pills and kept biting us then running away and hiding. Suddenly a tiny grey dog about the size of my hand ran into the house and said "I'll take vitamin c! I love vitamin c!" FH picked up the little dog and said "you're my new favorite dog! you're the best dog in the world!"

As he held the dog I noticed there was something wrong with the dog's face. As I looked closer I realized what it was. "FH, that's not a dog, that's a talking sock!" I said.

Then I woke up (the alarm went off).

As fucked up as my dreams were it's nothing in comparison to how fucked up my blackberry is. I tried to update the software because I can't receive emails anymore and I couldn't fix the problem. My blackberry has thrown more errors than the crap software I used to write. I'm hoping I can restore it otherwise I'm phoneless and I'm not sure the fuckwits at verizon will be able to fix it since they can't even get my billing statements right.

Ech.

No comments:

Post a Comment