Saturday, October 8, 2011

oops, I did it again

I was walking down my stairs yesterday while simultaneously laughing at a cartoon in the New Yorker (in the background of the cartoon there's a woman tied to a chair and gagged while shadowy men are carrying something that looks like a TV out her apartment door - in the foreground is a cat staring at an almost opened can of food still attached to the electric can opener - the caption is "The Crime, to the best of Tiger's recollection") when I tripped and fell down the last two steps. Thought I was going to be okay, and walked down to Veda so my friend Cam could redo my highlights. But when I took my socks off for bed I realized I had broken my toe.

Today, it hurts. Wah.

My pedicure was not chipped at all. Nice job Karen at Voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment