Tuesday, March 29, 2011

missile stickers

Last night I had the weirdest dream.

I dreamed the FRG and I were working security in the white house. Bush Jr. was still president. Anyway, we were sitting in an office outside Bush's office "protecting" him.

We were bored and suddenly the FRG said "wouldn't it be funny if we made something on Bush's door so it looked like a big missile blasted through it?" I was like hm, that would be kind of funny. So I went out on the internet and downloaded a bunch of free graphics and then I made a power point presentation that looked like a big hole made by a missile.

Then we snuck down to a special office that had a printer that made cool stickers and made a huge sticker of my power point. We then snuck back up to the office and put the sticker on Bush's door. A few seconds later some secret service guys came up to yell at us because we had left our post. Then they saw the sticker and they were like "oh my god! the president!"

I was like "it's just a sticker" and they were like "that wasn't funny, you're fired". The FRG said "Yay, we hate working here!" and gave me a high five.

FRG and I started laughing really hard. Then I woke up because I had started really laughing.

No idea what that dream is supposed to mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment