Sunday, March 14, 2010

my dreams should be in a museum

On Friday night I had a really bad dream. I was on a flat roof in a city like new york city, but not quite. Everything was cartoon colors. I looked up in the sky and saw 7 planes (red and white) flying in formation. They looked like toys, and the sky was a turquoise blue. I suddenly realized they were robot planes and that they were going to kill me. Then the roof turned into a v shaped roof with tiles. I was grabbing the tiles as I slid off the roof but they kept breaking. I fell over the side of the roof.

I woke up laying on the sidewalk. I was paralyzed. Then I saw these two men walking towards me. I was really scared because I knew they were bad guys. One guy leaned over me. He had this crazy beard and his facial features were distorted and almost not human. I realized, as his face got closet to me, that he was evil, and that if his face touched me I would become evil as well. But I couldn't move away from him because I was paralyzed.

Then I woke up.

Oddly, on Saturday I went to the museum of modern art, and saw a piece of artwork made out of wire, metal, and toys. It was a toy plane diving towards a woman who was looking up at the plane. And, there was a movie that I watched, which was made to look like a 1920s silent movie. In the movie people kept coming in to a bar wearing these animal heads made of paper maiche. They would get into fights with each other. Then the movie would flash to a guy with distorted features who would shake his head from side to side. The movie was creepy (like something David Lynch would dream up) but the guy with the distorted features was almost like the guy in my dream.

Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment