Saturday, January 2, 2010

new year, new chapters

I've spent the weekend working on my book. I put in extra hours last week at work so I wouldn't have to do anything except focus on writing some chapters.

If anyone is interested in reading, let me know. I have a bunch of new stuff that has only been read by me, and I'm not sure if it sucks or not.

I should also come up with some new year's resolutions. And plan my trip to Muscat so I can go diving with dolphins. I'm going to try to do that in the next few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Tell me where to find it and I will provide honest and open feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, are you someone I know, or do we have to invent some kind of leger demain so I can get my writing to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone wants to read, until I send them something to read...

    ReplyDelete