Thursday, June 4, 2009

whack-a-mole

Besides the rides, we also played some games at the park. We were supposed to have gotten tickets to play them at the entrance, but we didn’t, so W, X, Y, and Z ended up getting these women who worked at the park to give them free tickets.

They found this game called whack-a-mole and decided we should all play. I’ve never even seen the game before, and had no idea what to do. X said “Wait until the mole comes out of the hole, and then you hit it with your mallet” (we each had a huge rubber mallet). My concept of the game was that the moles were going to shoot out of the hole and try to attack me at which point I would hit them with my mallet.

The game started and everyone went crazy except for me. I wasn’t sure if points might be deducted if I hit a hole that didn’t have a mole in it. Also, the moles were coming out of the holes, but just barely. I thought the game was just warming up or something.

“What the fuck are you doing???? Hit the moles!” X yelled at me. I was like “When are they going to come out of the holes?” He was like “They’re coming out NOW you IDIOT!” I hit two before the game ended and had the lowest score ever. After that I didn’t play any more games because the guys kept making so much fun of me.

X won a red stuffed animal for whack-a-mole and proceeded to throw it at people. He also kept doing obscene things with it. Y won a sea horse at a mammoth racing game, and X and Y kept insulting each other’s stuffed animals. Then I grabbed Y’s sea horse and stuffed it down the back of his pants so it looked like a tail. He was walking around wiggling his ass at people.

I’ve decided if things go to shit with my company in the US, I’m definitely moving to the euro office.

2 comments:

  1. If you're bored then you're boring...don't anonymously yawn on my blog. That's so retarded.

    ReplyDelete